Learn to build and manage containers for deployment on a Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift cluster.
Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes (DO180) helps you build core knowledge in managing containers through hands-on experience with containers, Kubernetes, and the Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform. These skills are needed for multiple roles, including developers, administrators, and site reliability engineers.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.5.
Audience for this course:
- Developers who wish to containerize software applications
- Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration
- Architects who are considering using container technologies in software architectures
- Site reliability engineers who are considering using Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift
Prerequisites for this course:
- Be able to use a Linux terminal session, issue operating system commands, and be familiar with shell scripting
- Have experience with web application architectures and their corresponding technologies
- Being a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) is recommended, but not required
Outline for this course:
Describe how software can run in containers orchestrated by Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
Provision a server using container technology.
Manipulate pre-built container images to create and manage containerized services.
Govern the life cycle of a container image from creation to deletion.
Design and code a Docker file to build a custom container image.
Use single container applications on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
Set up applications that are containerized using multiple container images.
Regulate a containerized application deployed on Red Hat OpenShift.
Demonstrate how to containerize a software application, test it with Podman, and deploy it on a Red Hat OpenShift cluster.
- Getting statistics for a specific EC2 instance
- Getting aggregated statistics
- Metrics for other AWS Services and related namespaces
- Setting up notifications
7AM to 9am (Mon-Fri)
11AM to 1PM (Mon-Fri)
7PM to 9PM (Mon-Fri)
10AM to 2PM
Saturday & Sunday
*IST: Indian Standard Time
We offer unique Training for Companies we initially comprehend the organization, its administrations and we will analyze the present promoting practices and after that, we set up a modified educational program that suits the requirements of that specific organization.
Duration 32 Hrs
Price ₹ 29500 + GST
Trainer Profile N/A