Configure and manage network infrastructure using Red Hat Ansible Automation for Networking.
Red Hat Ansible for Network Automation (DO457) is designed for network administrators or infrastructure automation engineers who want to use network automation to centrally manage the switches, routers, and other devices in the organization’s network infrastructure.
This course is based on Red Hat® Ansible Engine 2.5 and Red Hat® Ansible Tower 3.2.
Learn how to use Red Hat Ansible Automation for Networking to remotely automate configuration of network devices, test and validate the current network state, and perform compliance checks to detect and correct configuration drift.
Course Content Summary:
- Install and configure Red Hat Ansible Automation for Networking on a management system
- Use Ansible to run ad hoc commands and playbooks to automate tasks
- Write effective Ansible playbooks for network automation
- Gather information about network infrastructure configuration and backup
- Automate specific network administration use cases, including configuration of routers and switches, ports, VLANs, SNMP monitoring, and routing protocols
- Use Ansible playbooks to target devices from various hardware vendors, including Cisco, Juniper, and Arista
Audience for this course:
This course is designed for network administrators, network automation engineers, and infrastructure automation engineers who want to learn how to use Ansible to automate the administration, deployment, and configuration management of the network infrastructure of their organization or enterprise.
Prerequisites for this course:
- Experience with network administration, including a solid understanding of TCP/IP, routers, and managed switches
- Familiarity with managing network devices from the command line, preferably with one or more of Cisco IOS, IOS XR, or NX-OS; Juniper JUNOS; Arista EOS; or VyOS
- You will work with text files and run commands in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux environment. A working knowledge of Linux, including how to edit text files and run commands from the shell, and how to use SSH to log in to remote systems
- Knowledge equivalent to Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) or better is recommended
- Prior Ansible knowledge is not required
Outline for this course:
Install Ansible and create Ansible inventories.
Execute ad hoc commands and prepare Ansible playbooks.
Control tasks with loops and conditions.
Safeguard information with Ansible Vault and manage inventories.
Gather network information with Ansible and configure network devices.
Solve new MACD challenges and overcome real-world challenges
7AM to 9am (Mon-Fri)
11AM to 1PM (Mon-Fri)
7PM to 9PM (Mon-Fri)
10AM to 2PM
Saturday & Sunday
*IST: Indian Standard Time
We offer unique Training for Companies we initially comprehend the organization, its administrations and we will analyze the present promoting practices and after that, we set up a modified educational program that suits the requirements of that specific organization.
Duration 32 Hrs
Price ₹ 39000 + GST
Trainer Profile N/A