RHEL 8 Course content summary:
This course will be help in preparing your staff to be ready for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 (RHEL8) from day one. And, giving your organization a preview of the changes in the Red Hat Enterprise Linux operating system used by the applications, services, and other infrastructure in your data center.
This preview will allow you to more effectively plan upgrades. And the rollout of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8, prepare you to quickly take advantage of new features and changes for your business and your use cases. This preparation may help you save money and reduce the time to market of your adoption of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.
Red Hat has created this course in a way to benefit our customers, but each company and infrastructure is unique, and actual results or benefits may vary.
Impact on the individual:
As a result of attending this course, you will be prepared to work with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 and take advantage of key new features of the operating system.
You should be able to give a practical exhibition of below skills:
- Describe key features of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.
- Install or upgrade an existing Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 server to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.
- Manage software with the upgraded Yum package manager and select specific software versions through module streams.
- Use new storage tools to compress, erase duplicate data and efficiently manage the storage stack from hardware to file system.
- Adjust to changes to core components of the operating system, including Python 3, Wayland, and Chrony-based NTP service.
- Work with the new nf-tables-backed firewall system.
- Develop and test portable, standards-based containers with the new run-time and tool-chain.
- Configure servers efficiently with the updated web-based remote interface and with Red Hat Enterprise Linux System Roles.
Who should Learn RHEL8 Course?
This course is designed to provide a preview of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 to experienced IT professionals, including:
- Linux system administrators
- DevOps engineers
- Cloud administrators
7AM to 9am (Mon-Fri)
11AM to 1PM (Mon-Fri)
7PM to 9PM (Mon-Fri)
10AM to 2PM
Saturday & Sunday
*IST: Indian Standard Time
We offer unique Training for Companies we initially comprehend the organization, its administrations and we will analyze the present promoting practices and after that, we set up a modified educational program that suits the requirements of that specific organization.
Duration 32 Hrs
Price ₹ 39000 + GST
Trainer Profile N/A