Learn to build and manage containers for deployment on a Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift cluster.
Red Hat Security: Securing Containers and OpenShift (DO425) is designed to help infrastructure administrators and security professionals learn to identity and mitigate threats to OpenShift container-based infrastructure. The curriculum also covers how to implement and manage secure architecture, policies, and procedures for modern containerized applications and software-defined networking.
This course is based on Red Hat®Enterprise Linux® 7.5, Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform 3.11, and Red Hat® Identity Manager 7.5.
You will learn about using secure and trusted container images, registries, and source code; managing network and storage isolation; implementing application single sign-on; and configuring appropriate security constraints and service role–based access control. You will also find out how existing core Linux technologies—such as namespaces, cgroups, seccomp, capabilities, and SELinux—provide a robust and mature host environment with strongly secure containers.
Course content summary:
- Learn Linux multitenancy isolation and least-privilege technologies.
- Investigate trusted repositories, as well as signing and scanning images.
- Implement security in a continuous integration and continuous development (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Integrate web application single sign-on.
- Automate policy-based deployments.
- Configure security context constraints (SCC).
- Manage API access control.
- Provide secure network I/O.
- Deliver secure storage I/O.
Audience for this course:
This course is designed for professionals responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining, and managing the security of containerized applications on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems and in Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform installations, including these roles:
- System administrators
- IT security administrators
- IT security engineers
- DevOps engineers
- Cloud developers
- Cloud architects
Recommended for this course:
- Become a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®), or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux knowledge and experience
- Become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration, or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform knowledge and experience
Outline for this course:
Understand the core technologies that make Red Hat Enterprise Linux a robust and trusted container host.
Describe the registries, services, and methods that comprise the Red Hat image ecosystem.
Learn automated methods for integrating security checks into build and deployment pipelines.
Apply methods for integrating and managing user authentication for operators and for web applications.
Determine how a container platform secures the deployment process through policies and automation.
Study how a container platform secures the orchestration process through policies and infrastructure.
Discover the technologies and control features that enable multitenancy and project isolation.
Enable authorized, multitenant storage access through a firm understanding of related technologies and control features
7AM to 9am (Mon-Fri)
11AM to 1PM (Mon-Fri)
7PM to 9PM (Mon-Fri)
10AM to 2PM
Saturday & Sunday
*IST: Indian Standard Time
We offer unique Training for Companies we initially comprehend the organization, its administrations and we will analyze the present promoting practices and after that, we set up a modified educational program that suits the requirements of that specific organization.
Duration 32 Hrs
Price ₹ 39000 + GST
Trainer Profile N/A